About Me

My photo
sabah, Malaysia
A girl who have simple character in a very ordinary life.i'm not good in english,but i'm improving.. :) i love everything about my culture&others, plants, nature, photography, food&beverage, movies, and music.. so,i created this blog just to express my interest and hopefully u guys can share yours too.. :)

Friday, March 23, 2012

loving my EOS lip balms!

hello there..it's been a while i haven't done any blog post huh..teehee.. so,today i'm just gonna post something about my favourite lip product so far.. fyi, i barely wear make up to work everyday but this lip stuff that i actually bought quite a long time before really catches me eyes..it's the EOS lip balms..yay!!! (ok,i know it's not officially considered as a make up stuff by someone who always applying colours on their face whenever they step out from home but for me,IT IS a make up stuff :D)..  i decided to try this out after i've watched a loads of good reviews from youtube make up gurus..pretty much easily influenced by media huh? teehee.. ;)
it's quite pricey for a single  lip balm though but after awhile,i think it's worth the price.. it does my lips feel smooth,soft and moisturised for a quite long time.. kinda treatment lip balm for me.. the smell are so refreshing and the taste are in mild sugary sweet too. super yummy i tell you!!! so,where to get if u live in Malaysia? try sgdrugstore.com (rm20 each) or nymavis in Lowyat.net (rm23 each).. excluding postage for both link.. 
so,here's my baby egg shape.. ;)


aren't they adorabley cute?hehe.. as u can see, i've got 4 out of 7 of them..
based on picture above, from left: summer fruit, passion fruit, lemon drop, and honeysuckle honeydew.. lemon drop is the only one that have spf 15 which is a bonus whenever i'm out for outdoor activities..yay!!!  i haven't purchased strawberry sobert, medicated tangerine and sweet mint but definitely gonna try them soon.. so,i guess that's all for today's post.. enough mumbling.. TTFN and ciao all!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this!!!!wish I can grab one of these. thanks so much for following me emelda. may i ask how far sandakan is from kuala lumpur? i'm afraid i've just been to KL and not the rest of malaysia yet. hope I can visit more of your beautiful country. cheers!kaye

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye there,kaye..aww,thanks for dropping by and followed me back. ;) i'm not really sure how far coz we are separated by South China Sea but it took about 2 and a half hours plane ride from Sandakan to Kuala Lumpur..we are actually in east Malaysia, Borneo to be more exact.i'm pretty sure there is a direct flight from Manila to Kota Kinabalu through Airasia airlines service.. :) Kota KInabalu to Sandakan will take about 45 minutes plane ride or 6 hours bus ride.. :)

    ReplyDelete